Friday, May 10, 2013

Mind Travel

Mind Travel

This little FAB collage came together and it shows my day dream to leave the 9-5 corporate world. I always felt trapped behind the venetian blinds, stuck in a building that had windows that wouldn't open.  I was always strangling on a phone cord talking to people about things I didn't care about! 

Fortunately for me, I did escape.  My honey pointed out that we didn't have kids, so future college tuition wasn't going to be a problem and what did I really want to do. I eventually quit the corporate scene and started a little garden business. Now I get to go out to my clients homes and make beautiful gardens.  It is hard work, but very satisfying and I am no longer strangled by panty hose!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts are welcomed!